We hope you love Hairpip as much as we do, but if for any reason this isn't the case please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If Hairpip is damaged or faulty on arrival, please send a pic of the product within 7 days of receiving the goods and quote your order number and we will replace your product.
- If for any other reason you are not completely satisfied with our products we will provide a refund within 30 days of receiving. You just need to do the following:
- Make sure the block is in good condition and only lightly sampled (less than 3 rows used)
- Post to PO Box 712, Cottesloe Western Australia 6911
- Include your order number inside the mailer, and the reason for your return so we can track your order and payment method.
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know you have sent the product back and why quoting your order number.
- We will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure or track the returned parcel.
- Please note: you will be refunded in full on your original form of payment and original shipping charges will not be included in your refund.